European Union & European Economic Area Residents
If you are a resident of any of the European Union (EU) or in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding our processing of your personal data.
Basis for Processing
We will only process personal data about you under the following circumstances:
- To communicate with you with you about changes to our Site or legal documents, to prevent fraud, or to provide, protect, and improve our products and services to you.
- If you consent to a specific processing activity in the manner indicated from the Site’s request to consent or in written approval by yourself to us.
- Processing may be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as a response to legal process requests.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose of which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. You can download a copy of your personal data which we store for your account in your account dashboard under Privacy Settings.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech and ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
RESPONSE TIMING AND FORMAT
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within thirty days (30) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
ANONYMIZE MY INFORMATION
At any time, you can Anonymize your Personal data. Anonymizing your personal data means that it will be replaced with non-personal anonymous information and before that you will get your new login to your e-mail address (your password will stay the same). After this process, your e-mail address and all other personal data will be removed from the website.
Customer Service Support Team
Ph: +1 401-885-4070