Broad Pyramid System: Arms
The Broad Pyramid System is a staple in strength routines. There are many variations that can be used depending on the training goal.
The intensity spread stays within 10-12% - this allows the training to stay interesting without confusing the body's adaptive mechanisms by a wide variation in intensity.
Add this workout to your existing training programs. This program is part of the Winning The Arms Race book.
What It Includes:
- 1 Broad Pyramid Workout workout performed 1-2 times per for 3 weeks
- PDF version of the program
- Program accessible through Vitruviant software where you can input and track your training weights and reps
These are strength training-based workouts and you should have access to the following pieces of equipment:
- Adjustable Bench
- Decline Bench Station
Terms & Conditions
- All training services are non-refundable
- Results may vary.
- Before starting any exercise, nutrition or supplement program, consult with your healthcare practitioner