Chapel Hill PICP Level 3 Tasks
Early Bird Pricing:
- Save $500 Until February 5, 2024
- Save an additional 5% when you Pay In Full
- Deposit Option: Final Payment Automatically Taken/Due By May 5, 2024
- By choosing the One-Time Payment of the Deposit Option, it will disable the automatic final payment. You must contact us to make your final payment by the due date.
You must be a PICP™ Level 2 Coach to register for this event.
PICP™ Level 3 is a high-level course that will prepare students to train high performance athletes or get the results with their clients. The course is divided into six (6) tasks that are covered in a 5-day live workshop.
PICP™ Level 3 Tasks
- Task 1: Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation of the Upper Body
- Task 2: Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation of the Lower Body
- Task 3: Performance Supplementation
- Task 4: Training Energy Systems
- Task 5: Modified Strongman
- Task 6: Using Training Systems in Program Design
(Tasks may not be taught in same order and may change)
At the conclusion of the PICP™ Level 3 Course, coaches and trainer will learn to:
- Understand the Principles of Energy System Training
- Understand factors influencing Energy System programming
- Understand the factors that help prevent and rehabilitate upper and lower body injuries
- Understand exercises and their variations for Modified Strongman
- Understand how to design and apply and effective programs using different training systems
PICP™ Level 3 Practical Requirements
To successfully complete the PICP™ Level 3 Certification, coaches are required to meet specific practical criteria. Coaches will need to produce an athlete that followed your program based on the philosophies of PICP and achieves the one of the following:
- Top 5 in a Junior/Senior/Masters National Competition (Individual Sport)
- Coach National Championship Team
- Coach an Athlete that participates in 60% of games during the season or placement game at the national level
- Coach an athlete that participates in any multi-national competition but does not meet the requirements
You are required to submit a letter from the sport’s governing body or team that confirms you coached that athlete and the programs used to prepare the athlete.
The course hours are:
Day 1: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Day 3: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Day 4: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Day 5: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Course dates, requirements, times, topics, agenda, and student giveaways may be subject to change at any time without notice.
A minimum number of students it required to hold this course. You will be notified 45-60 before the course.