Maximal Weights: Arms
This maximal Weights Method or Patient Lifter Method, will get your arms STRONG!
This method requires you to start off with a weight that you can handle for 6 sets of 2 reps but, the goal is to be able to use that same weight to do 6 sets of 4 reps.
You don't increase the load until you can do all 6 sets for 4 reps.
Integrate this workout into your Intensification Phase training. This program is part of the Winning The Arms Race book.
What It Includes:
- 1 Maximal Weights Arm Workout workout performed 1-2 times per for 3 weeks
- PDF version of the program
- Program accessible through Vitruviant software where you can input and track your training weights and reps
These are strength training-based workouts and you should have access to the following pieces of equipment:
- Scott/Preacher Bench
- Dip Bar
- Adjustable Bench
- Squat Rack with Pins
Terms & Conditions
- All training services are non-refundable
- Results may vary.
- Before starting any exercise, nutrition or supplement program, consult with your healthcare practitioner