Multi-Grip System: Arms
This workout utilizes different grips and bar pathways for a particular exercise (elbow flexors and elbow extensors) over the course of a tri-set.
Grip and pathway changes enhance the training stimulus by enlarging the pool of motor units being recruited.
Sticking to these rest intervals is crucial. Tip: Have all weights pre-loaded and within reach. you'll probably need to reduce the weight for each exercise by 5-10% on each successive tri-set.
Integrate this workout into any Intensification Phase training program. This program is part of the Winning The Arms Race book.
What It Includes:
- 1 Multi-Grip System Workout workout performed 1-2 times per for 3 weeks
- PDF version of the program
- Program accessible through Vitruviant software where you can input and track your training weights and reps
These are strength training-based workouts and you should have access to the following pieces of equipment:
- Adjustable Bench
- Bench Press Station
- EZ Bar
Terms & Conditions
- All training services are non-refundable
- Results may vary.
- Before starting any exercise, nutrition or supplement program, consult with your healthcare practitioner