Uni-Angular Tri-Sets: Arms
Tri-sets are effective because they extend the training stimulus to a wider pool of motor units and increase the total time under tension (TUT) for those associated muscle fibers.
The short rest intervals between exercises makes it possible to lift greater loads (compared to 0 rest tri-sets). You should expect to reduce weight by about 10% on each successive tri-set. If you have a high-fast twitch make up, you could extend your rest intervals after the third exercise from 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
The Uni-Angular part of the tri-set means you are performing different exercises while maintaining the same position (flat, standing, seated, etc.)
Integrate this workout into any Accumulation Phase training program. This program is part of the Winning The Arms Race book.
What It Includes:
- 1 Uni-Anglular Tri-Set Arm Workout workout performed 1-2 times per for 3 weeks
- PDF version of the program
- Program accessible through Vitruviant software where you can input and track your training weights and reps
These are strength training-based workouts and you should have access to the following pieces of equipment:
- Adjustable Bench
- EZ Bar
- Squat Rack with Pins
Terms & Conditions
- All training services are non-refundable
- Results may vary.
- Before starting any exercise, nutrition or supplement program, consult with your healthcare practitioner