Women's Fat Loss: Workout 1
This beginner, introductory workout for women is designed to train the entire body using exercises that involve a large amount of muscle mass. Since beginners has less recovery ability than advanced trainees, only 2 sets are performed of each exercise.
If you have training experience, but have not trained in a while, you can start with 2 sets for the first week then train 3 sets for the rest of the workout phase.
This program is part of The Women's Essential Guide To Strength Training book.
What It Includes:
- 1 GBC-based workout performed 2-3 times per for 2-3 weeks
- PDF version of the program
- Program accessible through Vitruviant software where you can input and track your training weights and reps
These are strength training-based workouts. We understand you may not have access to every piece of equipment in a program.
- Adjustable Bench
- Pulldown Machine
- Leg Curl
- Back Extension
- Step Platform
Terms & Conditions
- All training services are non-refundable
- Results may vary. This program is part of four workouts. Multi-phase training programs can produce the best results. We recommend performing the workouts in order.
- Before starting any exercise, nutrition or supplement program, consult with your healthcare practitioner